Re: [Interop] Invalid URI in MessageTest-1G/SOAPService.wsdl

Hi John ....

On 11/10/06, John Kaputin (gmail) <jakaputin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Woden reports a URISyntaxException when parsing this WSDL:
>
>  Woden[Error],0:0,WSDL506,Could not create a URI from the string
> "?op=EchoInt;int={int};".,java.net.URISyntaxException:Illegal
> character in query at index 16: ?op=EchoInt;int={int};

I think this is because { is a valid character for an IRI but not a
URI. Unfortunately URI java class doesn't support IRIs and now won't
in Java 6 either. I think this is a limitation of Java (unless we want
to implement an IRI class ourselves ... )

>  Woden is using the constructor of the class java.net.URI with the argument
> "?op=EchoInt;int={int};". The left curly brace is the problem.
>
>  The relevant operation is:
>  <operation ref="tns:EchoInt"
> wsoap:action="http://example.org/message-test/action/EchoInt
> "