Re: Suggestion to change {safety} to {safe}

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:24:47 +0200
To: "John Kaputin (gmail)" <jakaputin@gmail.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, woden-dev@ws.apache.org

Hi John,

the difference between {safety} and {required} is that for the latter,
false is not true, whereas for {safety} false is unclaimed. An operation
that doesn't claim to be safe can still be.

Therefore {safe} could be misleading. However, I'm not sure that
{safety} is non-misleading enough here. 8-)

Jacek