RE: interchange issue: empty properties vs. absent properties

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 17:27:31 -0400
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: "Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>, www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Any place you see id-null indicates an error in Woden. That means Woden
failed to resolve a reference.

The WG clarified that an empty list of soap fault subcodes was
significant.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
05/25/2006 09:31 AM

"Rogers, Tony" <Tony.Rogers@ca.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
RE: interchange issue: empty properties vs. absent  properties

Yes, cmsoap:soapFaultSubcodes for instance.  But I do now feel that fixing
Woden?s id-null issue will probably moot this point.