RDF Mapping status report

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 04:48:15 +0200
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Cc: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>

Hi all,

I just committed a major update of the RDF mapping document [1]. Sadly,
it's not quite LC ready yet, let's see where I get tomorrow. 8-)

Here's what still needs to be done to have an LC draft:

1) rename and split some properties according to how they are used
2) add QName and HTTP binding mapping tables
3) some more minor fixes and editorial polishing

I aim to suggest LC after these changes, even though there are some more
small renamings possible (incl. more uncovered coordination with XMLP)
and as much editorial polishing as will be done (adding convenience
links, summaries, examples etc.)

The point is that in the LC draft all functionality as of last CR spec
drafts will be reflected and any further changes should be minor for any
possible users.

More update tomorrow.

Jacek