W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > March 2006

Agenda: 30 March 2006 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 16:26:16 -0800
Message-ID: <37D0366A39A9044286B2783EB4C3C4E8020FDCEA@RED-MSG-10.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]: 

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon. 

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2006Mar/0021.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda 

1a. WG membership:
	New members: Peter Zehler, Michael Shepherd, Xerox.
      Team contact status
 b. Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of: 
      David Orchard, Youenn Fablet, Bijan Parsia, Jean-Jacques Moreau,
      Amelia Lewis, Charlton Baretto, Arthur Ryman, Umit Yalcinalp,
      Vivek Pandey

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes: 
  - March 16th [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Mar/att-0027/2006031
6-ws-desc-minutes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1]. 

?         2005-07-21: Pauld to write a proposal for a working group 
                      report for requirements for schema evolution 
                      following closure of LC124 
?         2005-01-05: Glen to write an outline for a test service and
                      send it to the list.
?         2006-02-02: Bijan to run the partitioning analysis on ontology
?         2006-02-27: Tony to respond to Mark's comment (issue CR011). 
DONE      2006-03-16: Jonathan to check with Asir and Kevin that they 
                      are ready. 
DONE [.3] 2006-03-16: Jonathan to turn Jacek's action into an issue so 
                      we can track the placement of RDDL documents at
                      namespace URIs. 
?         2006-03-16: Hugo to check Part 2 for instances of the
terminology
                      "fatal error". 
DONE [.4] 2006-03-16: Arthur to report on Xerces' behaviour with the
schema 
                      import issue.

Current Editorial Action Items
 - none -

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2]. 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/actions_owner.html
[.3]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/%7Echeckout%7E/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues.h
tml#x289
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Mar/0026.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  a. Repub complete [.1]
  b. Next telcon (propose Apr. 20th.)

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Mar/0045.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Implementation status
  - Interop calls, latest minutes [.1]
  - testmetadata.xml volunteers? [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2006/03/23-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/0065.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Issue CR007: Assertion required for property <constraint> [.1]
  - Incomplete implementation of WG resolution [.2]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR007
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Mar/0017
.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue CR011: CR Comment on WSDL Version 2, part 2: Adjuncts [.1]
  - Our response [.2]
  - Mark's objection [.3] - still wants to see implementations.

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR011
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Mar/0018
.html
[.3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2006Mar/0019
.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Issue CR019: Must XML schema elements be imported? [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/#CR019

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Issue 287: modularization of the ontology? [.1]
  - Awaiting Bijan's action.

[.1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues-conde
nsed.html#x287

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10. Issue 289: URIs where we should provide RDF representation [.1]

[.1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/issues/wsd-issues-conde
nsed.html#x289

-----------------------------------------------------------------
11. RDF mapping stylesheet [.1]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2006Feb/att-0064/wsdl20-
rdf.xslt__charset_ISO-8859-2
Received on Wednesday, 29 March 2006 00:26:50 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:39 GMT