URIs where we should provide RDF representation

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:16:09 +0100
To: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi all, fulfilling my action item, here are the URIs where we should
provide some RDF representations. All of these RDF representations are
subsets of the current ontology and I can provide them easily.

http://www.w3.org/2005/10/wsdl-rdf
        This is the main WSDL ontology, the file can contain all
        information.

The binding namespaces below contain significant numbers of things.

http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/http
        All HTTP binding-related classes and properties are defined in
        this namespace.
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/soap
        All SOAP binding-related classes and properties are defined in
        this namespace.

In MEPs below, we should declare the MEP and all its message labels.

http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/in-only
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/in-opt-out
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/in-out
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/out-in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/out-only
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/out-opt-in
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/robust-in-only
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/robust-out-only

And the following URIs would contain only very short pieces of
information:

http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/rpc
        Only rpc signature property, signatureType type.
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl-extensions
        Only safe interaction (safe operation) concept; can be moved to
        the main namespace, it's a made-up URI.
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/style/iri
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/style/multipart
http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/style/rpc
    Only declaring the operation style instances.