assertions review action item complete

From: Amy Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 20:33:38 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Heylas,

I had three sections to complete:

Part 1 Introduction: I found no assertions in this section.

Part 2 Predefined MEPs:  I found a largish number of assertions.  I found it necessary to renumber all of the existing ones to match the list provided by Arthur.  I also changed several "class" attributes and added "required" attributes as necessary.  I added a number of additional assertions (at least two per predefined MEP).

Part 3 Predefined Extensions: I added assertions.

Note: assertions seem, in these areas of our document, to often be more complex than anticipated by the markup.  For instance, a number of places could quite easily belong to both the class "exchange" and the class "component" (all of the "MEPNameComposition-idnumber" ones, for instance), and there are a number of occasions in which an outer "MAY" surrounded an inner "MUST".  I do not suggest that we attempt a more complex markup for ourselves, but those interested in this sort of markup may wish to explore the requirements (and current limitations).

Amy!