Multiple Ports

From: Andrew Eberbach <aeberbac@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:58:53 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Hello,

I'm looking at portType reuse issues. Say I have multiple wsdl documents
with portTypes defined in them. I'd like to reuse those portTypes in my
wsdl. So I can do one of two things
a) create a giant port type that aggregates all of the operation
information, then create a giant binding, then a service with a single
port that references that portType and binding.
b) for each imported portType create a binding, then create a service
element that has several ports each referencing the external portType and
the local binding.

b) sounds like the less-hacky way to go about doing this, but I have one
question: can multiple ports (that share neither bindings nor portTypes)
have the same extensibility address element?

If so, is this considered "bad form"?

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach