FW: Access to WSDL 2.0 Interop Registration Page

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:26:20 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

This information should be public ;-)

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Philippe Le Hegaret
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 7:28 AM
To: Arthur Ryman
Cc: w3c-ws-desc@w3.org; plh@w3.org; woden-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Access to WSDL 2.0 Interop Registration Page

Arthur Ryman said:
> Philippe,
>
> The registration page [1] requires a password. Since this event is
open to
> non-W3C members (e.g. Apache committers), can you either make the page
> public or give others a way to get a password and id? Thx.

The answer is hidden in the 404 reply. They have to go to the Member
access page:
http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/

and, from there, they will find how to get a Public account account to
identify themselves in the system:
http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/Public

Not obvious. I'll clarify the CfP and will request a clarification on
the
404 page as well.

Philippe