Re: service and binding name shown as QNames in example - should be NCNames

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 13:37:21 -0400
To: "Jeremy Hughes" <hughesj@apache.org>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Aha.  Yes, the example is incorrect, for binding, service, and interface as well.  This is the feature composition example.  Checking Core, Adjuncts, and the Primer (searching for name= and visual-grepping for qualified names) turns up no other instances of the problem.

Suggest that this be opened as editorial against CR, and fixed as (implicitly) recommended; drop the prefix from the name attribute for the three places where it is incorrectly inserted.

Amy!

--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect