From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Roberto Chinnici
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 9:26 AM
To: Youenn Fablet
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org; Jeremy Hughes
Subject: Re: URI comparison

The URI for SOAP 1.2/HTTP
(http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/)
is taken straight out of the SOAP 1.2 specification [1].

I can't quite recall why we used a different convention for the
SOAP 1.1/HTTP binding in [2]. Perhaps Asir can shed some light,
as the editor of that document?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/soap12-part2/#http-bindname
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-wsdl20-soap11-binding-20060327/

Roberto

Youenn Fablet wrote:

> We should then check what were the intended URI (with or without '/')
in
> these documents.
> I am pretty sure that these are typos, at least for the documents
> extracted from the primer (GreatH-1/2/3G...).
> We should fix the examples in the primer and in the baseline.
> At this point, I would preferably stick with the
character-by-character