Re: Interop message contributions for test suite

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:03:22 -0400
To: Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Lawrence,

Thx for creating these messge test cases.

I corrected your TestMetadata.xml files. The role="root" attribute is used
to indicate the root WSDL file, not the main file in the test case, e.g.

        <Inputs>
                <Input role="root">Axis2SampleDocLit.wsdl</Input>
                <Input>canontoaxis-inout-complextypes.wsilog</Input>
        </Inputs>

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

Lawrence Mandel/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
07/10/2006 06:35 PM

www-ws-desc@w3.org
cc

Subject
Interop message contributions for test suite

I've attached a patch for the test suite that contains recordings of the
various conversations (Axis2 and Canon self tests and interactions) tested
at the interop event. The messages were captured using the Eclipse Web
Tools Platform's (WTP) TCP/IP monitor.

Thanks of course to Chathura and Youenn for sending the messages so that I
could capture and contribute them.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com