Re: Request 2 clarifications for RPC style

Hi Lawrence,

I agree with you on #1.

On #2, local elements do have qualified names. If an
elementForm="qualified" or
elementFormDefault="qualified" attribute appears in the appropriate
place in the schema,
then the {target namespace} property of the Element Declaration
component for a
local element will be present, its value being the target namespace for
the schema itself.

Based on what the spec currently says, I don't think you can infer that
two local elements
with the same unqualified names and defined in the input and output
sequences of a single
RPC-style operation will necessarily have the same qualified names.

Additionally, since the use of elementFormDefault="qualified" is quite
common and in
many ways desirable, I'd recommend against changing the WSDL 2.0 spec to
require local
elements to be unqualified (i.e. for their {target namespace} property
to be absent).

Thanks,
Roberto