RE: Review of WSDL 2.0 - RDF Mapping

From: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 12:26:27 +0100
To: "Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)" <dbooth@hp.com>
Cc: WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>, Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>

On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 17:21 -0500, Booth, David (HP Software - Boston)
wrote:
> The rewritten text is clearer.  But now I'm wondering: If WSDL document
> A imports/includes WSDL documents B and C, will the RDF mapping for A
> include the information from B and C?

Hi David,

yes the transformed document will contain information from B and C as
the Description component contains all the included/imported
interfaces/bindings/services.

Any interface only contains the "declared" operations in the component
model, but the description component contains all stuff after
include/import processing.

A few things are lost in import/include, as far as I can see -
documentation and maybe even extensions of the imported/included
wsdl:description elements. Not sure about features and properties yet,
aren't that far. 8-)

Jacek