RE: W3C WS-Policy 1.5 Last Call review by W3C Web Services Description WG

As I said on the last CG call, we have some draft comments to discuss
starting Jan 4th and we plan to review them and submit the results prior to
the end of Last Call.

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com - http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com