Fixes to LocationTemplate-1G

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 12:53:21 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
FYI, I made some fixes to testcases recently.

LocationTemplate-1G

-          whttp:queryParameterSeparator was spelled incorrectly.

-          I had whttp:method="GET" set on the SOAP binding, instead of
soap:mep="./response".

MessageTest-2G

-          whttp:queryParameterSeparator was spelled incorrectly.

MessageTest-5G

-          I had defined faults and assigned them to <infault> elements in
order to test soap headers wherever the spec allows it.  However, none of
the three meps we support allows input faults.  I removed all <infault>
elements and everything they pointed to.  Note that this means we can't
actually test <infault> at the message level with the current bindings.
It's there strictly to support extended meps.

More will come, because Youenn, Eran, and Keith have identified several
other issues with the message-level tests.

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com