Message Exchange Patterns State Diagrams

From: Patric Fornasier <patric.fornasier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:15:17 +1100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

A few days ago I implemented the Message Exchange Patterns described
in the WSDL specification.

To make sure I understood the patterns and in order to document how I
implemented them, I drew a state diagram for each pattern. Each state
diagram represents one MEP from the perspective of one service.

The diagrams can be accessed through my blog at

Please let me know if you find any errors or if you want to use the
diagrams (so I can send you the src file).