Message Exchange Patterns State Diagrams

From: Patric Fornasier <patric.fornasier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:15:17 +1100
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Hi,

A few days ago I implemented the Message Exchange Patterns described
in the WSDL specification.

To make sure I understood the patterns and in order to document how I
implemented them, I drew a state diagram for each pattern. Each state
diagram represents one MEP from the perspective of one service.

The diagrams can be accessed through my blog at
http://patforna.blogspot.com/2006/12/wsdl-mep-state-machines.html

Please let me know if you find any errors or if you want to use the
diagrams (so I can send you the src file).

Cheers,
patric