Change to transferCoding tests

From: Jonathan Marsh <jonathan@wso2.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 12:51:40 -0800
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Axis2 doesn't support the value transferCoding="compress".  But we do
support transferCoding="gzip".  I've therefore changed testcases using
"compress" - MessageTest-1G, -3G, and -4G so the tests will serve their
intended purpose better - validating that an implementation can determine
the transferCoding from the WSDL and change it in the message.

This causes a few characters to change in the baselines for these tests,
showing up as errors which should disappear the next time Canon and Woden
run the interchange tests.

Hope this change is OK with everyone!

Jonathan Marsh -  <http://www.wso2.com> http://www.wso2.com -
<http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com> http://auburnmarshes.spaces.live.com