RE: Validation results

From: Lawrence Mandel <lmandel@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 15:10:43 -0500
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Cc: "'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Jonathan,

With your most recent change I see all green on tests such as Binding-3B,
even though the test cases indicates that only assertion Binding-0057
should be violated and Woden identifies that assertions Binding-0057 and
Binding-0055 have been violated. Is this by design? I would think
assertion Binding-0055 should be flagged with a yellow or red marker.

Lawrence Mandel

Software Developer
IBM Rational Software
Phone: 905 - 413 - 3814   Fax: 905 - 413 - 4920
lmandel@ca.ibm.com

"Jonathan Marsh" <jonathan@wso2.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
12/04/2006 01:29 PM

"'Youenn Fablet'" <youenn.fablet@crf.canon.fr>
cc
"'www-ws-desc'" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Validation results

Good catch, I've fixed it, with more green appearing as a result.  Checked
in your results too:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/results/Validati

on.html

Jonathan Marsh - http://www.wso2.com -