Re: Patch for Binding-0055

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 13:05:54 -0400
To: "Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Gil,

Thx for the patch. Unfortunately,  I had trouble applying it. The patch
wiped out all the other documents. I worked around the problem and
committed the testcase. I also regenerated the coverage reports.

I am posting this to the mailing list to create an audit trail of your
contribution. Pls post future contributions to this list.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Gilbert Pilz" <Gilbert.Pilz@bea.com>
08/02/2006 07:01 PM

Arthur Ryman/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc

Subject
Patch for Binding-0055

Arthur,

Attached is a patch to add 'test-suite/documents/bad/Chat-2B' to
'2002/ws/desc'. Chat-2B contains Chat-MissBindOperation.wsdl which
violates assertion Binding-0055 as well as the appropriate
TestMetadata.xml file.

Let me know if this patch is workable for you (correct base directory,
etc.).

After a few more of these, perhaps I should look into getting write
access to CVS?

- gp