RE: Component Model Results

I'm pleased to see that there are some with 0 failures - that's looking good. Not so good to see the ones with hundreds, though :-)

Tony

________________________________

From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org on behalf of Jonathan Marsh
Sent: Fri 28-Apr-06 11:42
To: Arthur Ryman; Youenn Fablet
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org; www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
Subject: RE: Component Model Results

I managed to run a pass between my stylesheet and Arthur's files.  None of them matched perfectly of course, but I was able to fix my stylesheet to get rid of many of the errors: I didn't put xml:id attributes on all components - just those that needed referring to.  Also, I omitted the build-in simple-type definitions.

I'm sure there are many more errors in my stylesheet, which doesn't even attempt any wsdl:imports.  However, for the first file I looked at carefully I think there's a Woden problem ;-)

My test result includes /descriptionComponent/elementDeclarations (missing in Woden), with two components.  These are referred to from the interfaceMessageReferenceComponents through the elementDeclaration property (also missing in Woden).  My typeDefinitions element contains two components (missing in Woden), the cinfoct and ccinfct types defined in the included schema.

I also added a "folder" element to test-suite.xml to enable me to build paths flexibly.  One of the id/foldernames didn't match the file system so I fixed that.  It would be nice to add a "good/bad" attribute so I don't have to string-search the id. ;-)  Checked in.

Lots of items on my task list now to clean up the results.  Here's the raw numbers though (missing elements in the aspirant generate lots of error messages.)  I'm encouraged by the three passing marks!

Results

documents/good/Chameleon-1G

getBalance.wsdl

Number of failures: 384

documents/good/Chameleon-2G

getBalance.wsdl

Number of failures: 55

documents/good/Chameleon-3G

getBalance.wsdl

Number of failures: 384

documents/good/Chameleon-4G

getBalance.wsdl

Number of failures: 384

documents/good/CreditCardFaults-1G

use-credit-card-faults.wsdl

Number of failures: 448

documents/good/GreatH-1G

primer-hotelReservationService.wsdl

Number of failures: 46

documents/good/Import-1G

XSDImport.wsdl

Number of failures: 66

documents/good/Import-2G

XSDImport.wsdl

Number of failures: 66

documents/good/Import-2G

XSDImport2.wsdl

Number of failures: 117

documents/good/ImportedWSDL-1G

retrieveDetails.wsdl

Number of failures: 4

documents/good/ImportedWSDL-1G

updateDetails.wsdl

Number of failures: 140

documents/good/Interface-1G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/Interface-2G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/Interface-3G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/Interface-4G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/Interface-5G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/Interface-6G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/Interface-7G

Interface.wsdl

Number of failures: 390

documents/good/MultipleInlineItems-1G

retrieveItems.wsdl

Number of failures: 11

documents/good/SchemaId-1G

schemaIds.wsdl

Number of failures: 54

documents/good/SchemaLocationFragment-1G

Items.wsdl

Number of failures: 3

documents/good/Service-1G

Service.wsdl