Woden Test Results Available

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 19:16:22 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Cc: woden-dev@ws.apache.org
I ran Woden on the good documents in the test suite and generated a zip
file of the component model interchange format outputs [1].

This was a useful exercise since it exposed a few errors in the W3C test
suite, including an error in the WSDL [3] from the SPARQL Candidate
Recommendation [2] which I reported to them. I think this is very cool
since Woden has now helped to improve the quality of another W3C spec.

Jonathan - will you carry out the interop test to compare this with the
others? Note that a few of these test cases are not processed correctly by
Woden due to incomplete implementation. I've opened JIRA's against Woden
to track these problems.

Also, the current interchange format does not include extensions. We need
to add those next.

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/incubator/woden/java/ant-test/test-suite-results.zip
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-sparql-protocol/