WSDL Component Model Interchange Format

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 23:39:57 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I updated the schema. I changed the type of the style property to be a
complex type. I've checked in the modified schema.

I also wrote the generator for Woden. I can now dump the component model
in this format. FYI, here is the result on a test case:

The current schema doesn't include extensions. I'll add those next as per
Part 2. I'll also update the Woden Ant task to output this format and then
run it on the test suite.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077