Mentions of "error" and "fatal error" in Part 2

From: Hugo Haas <hugo@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 18:40:02 +0200
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
As per my action item:

?         2006-03-16: Hugo to check Part 2 for instances of the
                      terminology "fatal error".

I looked at part 2, and have replaced those instances by MUST and MUST
NOT sentences.

I did it directly in the draft as it was simpler.

Here is the diff:

And the final result:

Jonathan, I didn't find a CR issue associated to this. We probably
should have one, and have the WG approve the changes.

Hugo Haas - W3C