See also: IRC log
<scribe> Scribe: Allen
3. Review of Action items [.1]. ? 2005-06-16: Amy to provide test cases for MEPs not described in Part 2, due 2005-07. DONE [.4] 2005-07-20: DOrchard to respond to commenter on keeping mustUnderstand ? 2005-07-21: pauld to write a proposal for a working group report for requirements for schema evolution following closure of LC124 DONE [.6] 2005-09-08: Kevin Liu to propose text for talking about IRIs in primer (from Hugo's suggestion), due 2005-09-22. DONE [.5] 2005-09-15: Marsh to check with Bob on closing date for hotel registration, due 2005-09-22. DONE [.7] 2005-09-15: Hugo to write revised proposal with clear direction on params (LC304), due 2005-09-22. DONE [.8] 2005-09-15: Marsh to ask WS-A for the changes re LC305, due 2005-09-22. DONE [.3] 2005-09-15: Jacek to look into escaping/serialization issue, due 2005-09-22. DONE [.9] 2005-09-15: Hugo to propose simpleType/header name for LC315, due 2005-09-22. [.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions [.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/actions_owner.html [.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0017.html [.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005Sep/0043.html [.5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Sep/0012.html [.6] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0030.html [.7] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0024.html [.8] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-addressing/2005Sep/0027.html [.9] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0037.html
Marsh: LC323, Jacek made a
proposal that wasn't well received. Will someone else give a
more detailed proposal?
... Will a list of tokens, rather than a single token, fix the problem?
Hugo: Might need multiple media types so that xs:header can have different media type.
<scribe> ACTION: Hugo to present a proposal for LC323 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/22-ws-desc-minutes.html#action01]
Umit: if this has an impact on the soap binding Umit will look at proposal closely
Marsh: LC338, proposal for list of media types for output, is someone prepared to champion this issue?
Hugo: same bucket as 323, so will look at this too.
Bijan: interested in SPARQL so will look at this too.
<charlton> I'm also interested to review Hugo's LC323 proposal....
Marsh: 339, from addressing
group, should there be a way to tell if header is
... will someone look into this?
Asir: 76b says wsdl:required will do this.
Marsh: LC340, will someone clarify the words in the spec?
<scribe> ACTION: Glen will look at LC339 and LC340 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/22-ws-desc-minutes.html#action02]
Marsh: LC303, amended proposal from Kevin. Do we want to approve proposal?
Hugo: two options, prefer new subsection, not notation.
Resolution: 303 closed with amended proposal, create new subsection
Kevin: will WSDL2.0 support IRI's for namespaces?
Marsh: XML namespaces will be URIs.
<bijan> Ok, I've checked with Kendall and the current schedule is fine for him calling in. He'll just need the remote access information.
<scribe> ACTION: Marsh will look at section 5.6 in relation to IRI [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/22-ws-desc-minutes.html#action03]
Marsh: leave 303 closed for now. If we have to we will reopen.
Hugo: sent proposal with two options.
Resolution: close LC324 with typo fixes and add query parameter separator default definition
<scribe> ACTION: LC328 second comment, section 8 conformance. Arthur will look at this. [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/22-ws-desc-minutes.html#action04]
Resolution: LC 328 comment 1
editorial proposal accepted
... LC 328 comment 3 editorial fix accepted
... close LC328, Arthur will make changes
Resolution: close parts 1 and 2
Part 3 depends on 319
Arthur: any time we have a property that refers to a component we use the full component name so element must be named element-declaration.
Resolution: element will be named
... LC341, add comma change name of element, reword last sentence.
Marsh: mostly simple typos except 591
<scribe> ACTION: Glen will reword sentence in 5.9.1 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2005/09/22-ws-desc-minutes.html#action05]