Re: Schema errors reported by Xerces

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:15:43 -0400
To: John Kaputin <KAPUTIN@uk.ibm.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
John,

I fixed all the errors, I think.

I added a schemaLocation for wsdli in the following test case, but this is
somewhat complex so it might not fix the problem:

http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/test-suite/documents/good/ServiceReference-1G/reservationList.wsdl
[Error] :37:41: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'wsdli:wsdlLocation'
to a(n) 'attribute declaration' component.
[Error] :37:41: s4s-elt-invalid-content.1: The content of
'#AnonType_reservationList' is invalid.  Element 'attribute' is invalid,
misplaced, or occurs too often.
[Error] :17:48: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name
'details:confirmationNumber' to a(n) 'element declaration' component.

BTW, if you fix any problems, pls create a patch and email it to the list.
Thx.

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

John Kaputin <KAPUTIN@uk.ibm.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
09/27/2005 07:25 AM

www-ws-desc@w3.org
cc

Subject
Schema errors reported by Xerces

Arthur, et. al.

this might help with corrections to the WSDL test suite.  I have run the
test suite against Apache Woden using Xerces XML Schema API for schema
parsing.  The attached file lists specific test cases and the schema
errors
reported by Xerces.

(See attached file: Schema errors in WSDL test suite.txt)

John Kaputin