Section 5.8.1 in part 2

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:25:55 -0400
To: "WS Description List" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi folks:

In fulfillment of my AI, I took a look at sec 5.8.1.  I think the main
issue with this sentence is the first bit, the rest of it is entirely
correct - I'd rephrase it for clarity thusly:

"SOAP Modules are the means by which additional functionality (typically
implemented as SOAP headers on the wire) is added to the basic protocol
(see [SOAP 1.2 Part 1: Messaging Framework]). This binding extension
specification allows users to indicate which SOAP Modules are in use
across an entire binding, on a per operation basis or on a per message
basis."

Perhaps as a separate issue, I would suggest that we add in section 5.8
somewhere a sentence which explicitly states that wsoap:module
declarations can satisfy required features.  I'll write that up in a
separate email.

--Glen