RE: What are the exemptions for use of IRI?

From: Liu, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:14:52 -0700
To: "Tom Jordahl" <tomj@macromedia.com>, "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi Tom,

I have sympathy with you, but that should be addressed by the core
specification.

Here we are trying to address potential inconsistency between the primer
and the core spec. Given that the core spec has already adopted IRIs, do
you still think that it's OK for the primer to use URIs every where,
especially section 5.6?

Best Regards,
Kevin