W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > September 2005

Agenda: 8 September 2005 WS Description telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:14:11 -0700
Message-ID: <7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A508D095D4@RED-MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

 

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

 

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon.

 

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Sep/0000.html

[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/

[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Agenda

 

1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:

      Jeff Mischkinsky, David Orchard, Dale Moberg, Allen Brookes, 

      Jacek Kopecky, Glen Daniels, Anish Karmarkar, Umit Yalcinalp,

      Tom Jordahl, Jean-Jacques Moreau, Paul Downey

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

2.  Approval of minutes:

  - Sept 1 telcon [.1].  Belated regrets from Kevin, Umit, Glen.

 

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/att-0001/2005090
1-ws-desc-minutes.html

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

3.  Review of Action items [.1].

 

?         2005-06-16: Amy to provide test cases for MEPs not described

                      in Part 2, due 2005-07. 

?         2005-07-20: dorchard to respond to commenter on keeping 

                      mustUnderstand 

?         2005-07-21: pauld to write a proposal for a working group 

                      report for requirements for schema evolution 

                      following closure of LC124 

?         2005-09-01: Marsh to propose some text to address LC305 in 

                      terms suitable for both WS-A and WS-D, 

                      due 2005-09-08. 

DONE [.3] 2005-09-01: Marsh to mark LC319 as non-editorial and ask for 

                      a proposal from Hugo, due 2005-09-08. 

DONE [.4] 2005-09-01: Jonathan to run LC301 past WS-Addressing to get 

                      confirmation, due 2005-09-08. 

DONE      2005-09-01: Marsh to include "Z notation in Part 2" in next 

                      agenda, due 2005-09-08.

 

Current Editorial Action Items

?         2005-07-21: Arthur to add stable identifiers for each 

                      assertion, due 2005-09-26.

 

Note: Editorial AIs associated with LC issues recorded at [.2].

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions

[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/actions_owner.html

[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0002.html

[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0003.html

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

4.  Administrivia

 a. Welcome new member: Charlton Barreto, Adobe Systems

 b. Upcoming FTF dates:

    - Sept 26-27 Palo Alto hosted by Tibco

      registration [.1], logistics [.2]

    - Nov 9 (joint) 10-11 Tokyo

      Registration [.3], logistics coming soon!

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/34041/wsdwgf2f0509/

[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/addr/5/sep-f2f.html

[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Jul/0018.html

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

5.  Z-notation in Part 2.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

6.  Issue LC301: {soap action} granularity [.1]

  - Waiting on response to Jonathan's mail to the WS-A WG [.2].

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC301

[.2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Sep/0003.html

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

7.  Issue LC303: Mention IRIs in the primer [.1]

  - Deferred until Hugo and Kevin are present (Noone else volunteered).

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC303

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

8.  Issue LC304: Definition of a IANA media type token [.1]

  - Deferred until Hugo is present.

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC304

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

9.  Issue LC305: Notational conventions [.1]

  - Waiting for proposal from Jonathan.

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC305

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

10. Issue LC315: HTTP binding: HTTP Header component's {element} 

                 property's declaration [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC315

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

11. Issue LC317: HTTP binding: Misalignment between IRI style and 

                 application/x-www-form-urlencoded serialization, 

                 and between Multipart style and 

                 multipart/form-data serialization [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC317

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12. Issue LC318: SOAP and HTTP bindings: Editorial reorganization 

                 for defaultstype [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC318

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

13. Issue LC319: SOAP and HTTP binding: definition of {soap fault code} 

                 and wsoap:code [.13]

  - Waiting for Jonathan's action to ask for a proposal from Hugo.

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC319

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

14. Issue LC320: SOAP and HTTP bindings: {parent} property for nested 

                 components [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC320

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

15. Issue LC321: SOAP binding: clarify that the lack {soap mep} value 

                 is an error [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC321

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

16. Issue LC323: HTTP binding: Use of HTTP accept headers [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC323

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

17. Issue LC324: HTTP binding: error in definition of 

                 queryParameterSeparatorDefault and 

                 queryParameterSeparator [.1]

  - Deal with LC318 first.

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC324

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

18. Issue LC326: HTTP binding: whis is {http authentication scheme} 

                 an xs:string? [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC326

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

19. Issue LC327: HTTP binding: {http authentication realm} is 

                 required [.1]

 

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/lc-issues/#LC327

 

 

 
Received on Friday, 2 September 2005 20:14:35 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:37 GMT