Interface definition

From: rama krishna <crkrishna29@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 10:34:42 +0000
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

I was reading through the WSDL 2.0 primer. I see a new
addition where the fault is defined outside the
operation but inside the interface for reusability.
This logic can be extended for other messages as well
( input and output). Quite frankly it seems redundant
to declare the fault again inside the
interface. Fundamentally faults are no different than
output messages. Only thing the service provider
responds
with it when the normal processing doesnt happen. They
should be treated like output messages. Declaring the
message type ( in schemas/types) and using it in the
Operation should be good enough similar to the other messages.