Re: Minutes, 17 Nov 2005 WS Description WG telcon

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:34:01 -0500
To: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org, www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
I have a correction to the minutes.

The test suite summary table shows the coverage for each element and
attribute of the WSDL 2.0 schema.  We need complete coverage, so rows with
0 test case (red) require a test case. I am asking the WG members to
contribute test cases for the red rows.

In addition, we'll compile a list of assertions that specify conditions
that documents must satisfy, but that can't be checked by the WSDL schema.
I haven't generated the list of assertions or the coverage yet. However,
when I do, we should have at least one test case for each assertion. The
test case should violate its assertion (but be valid wrt to the WSDL
schema).

Arthur Ryman,
IBM Software Group, Rational Division

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077
assistant: +1-905-413-2411, TL 969-2411
fax: +1-905-413-4920, TL 969-4920
mobile: +1-416-939-5063, text: 4169395063@fido.ca

"Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Sent by: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org
11/17/2005 12:47 PM

<www-ws-desc@w3.org>
cc

Subject
Minutes, 17 Nov 2005 WS Description WG telcon

enclosed

<From>Jonathan Marsh</ From>
<ReplyTo>jmarsh@microsoft.com</ ReplyTo>
<RelatesTo>http://spaces.msn.com/members/auburnmarshes/</ RelatesTo>