AI for LC18

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 10:52:20 -0400
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I just read Sanjiva's text (thanks Sanjiva!) in section 2.7.1 of the
core spec, and I think in general that gets the idea across.  I would
make one change, which is to s/declared/defined/ (2nd para, 2nd
sentence) - when you say "does not have to be declared as such", that
implies something to me about declaration *in the WSDL document*, when
what we really want to say is that "you don't need to define a separate
WSDL feature in order to use your SOAP feature".

Seem reasonable?

--Glen