AI on scoping

From: Glen Daniels <gdaniels@sonicsoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 09:24:26 -0400
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Hi folks:

OK, the scoping stuff was actually section 7.1 (not 7.2) of the Primer,
and once I realized that it was very clear what I was supposed to check.
:)  In fact I think section 7.1.2 needs to be either rewritten or
removed completely.  My understanding is that we do not in any way
currently apply scoping rules to non-F&P extensions.  If that's the
case, then we can't really say anything about it in general, and I would
propose we remove section 7.1.2 and give me an action to write a scoping
example for section 7.2 (which would refer back to the scoping rules in
the core spec).

Thanks,
--Glen