Re: Problem with Service References: elementFormDefault="qualified" prevents restriction

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:42:35 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
Here's the reference to the counterprosal email [1] which contains an
attached HTML document [2].

The problem I hit wasn't actually included in the attachment. Here's what
is says:

Example 3d -- Service reference locking down interface and binding
Yet more of the same, this time restricting the element content of
wsdl:Service. We'll spare you the details.

So locking down the binding was left as an "exercise to the reader".  Next
time, let's schema validate any proposal before we accept it!

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Oct/0345.html
[2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2003Oct/att-0345/counterproposal.html

Arthur Ryman,