RE: Primer Review

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:50:07 +0100
To: <dorchard@bea.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

thx, fixed up section 5.2.5:

but i haven't touched section 2.5.6 ..

-----Original Message-----
From:	www-ws-desc-request@w3.org on behalf of David Orchard
Sent:	Thu 6/30/2005 8:18 PM
To:	www-ws-desc@w3.org
Subject:	Primer Review

I reviewed the primer for the HTTP binding and ext/versioning examples.
I did find a few things that need or could use changing.

As DavidB suggests, the example should be {checkAvailability}

Upon further reflection, I'd suggest changing the section a bit by
having the first example use the safe attribute and then an example that
shows methodDefault, rather than the inverse as is done now.

I suggest that example 2-14 just shows setting the defaultMethod. Change "The reservation service can accept" to "The reservation
service is changed to a newer version that can accept" s/Mandadtory/Mandatory/g Formatting of example needs indenting, operation needs closing > Formatting of example needs indenting for wsoap:action  The example should be

<xs:element name="ghns2:makeReservation" type="ghns:tmakeReservation"/>

<interface . . .>

   <operation name="makeReservation">

       <input messageLabel="In" element="ghns2:makeReservation" />