Re: Error in part 1 xml syntax summary

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:49:19 -0400
To: "Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Cc: www-ws-desc@w3.org

Are you sure that this is the solution adopted in Mountain View?

I don't remember, but it should be in the minutes.  I suspect that the
inconsistency between schema and summary were introduced when one was
changed after the Mountain View F2F, without changing the other.
However, I rather suspect that the summary was the changed one, not the
schema.

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 03:01:17 +0200
"Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com> wrote:
> Another enditorial error: the xml syntax summary in part 1 shows the
> cardinality of <endpoint> as 0..* whereas the schema says 1..*. I
> believe the schema is right and the syntax summary should be fixed.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis
Senior Architect