Errors in Part 2

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:41:39 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I noticed that Part 2 refers to a Message Label component [1]. There isn't
any such component. Should that be Interface Message Reference?

Also, I noticed several typos in component and property names that are
defined in Part 1. e.g Fault Reference should be Interface Fault
Reference, {pattern} should be {message exchange pattern}. The spelling
needs to be corrected for the inter-document hyperlinks to work correctly.

Would the Part 2 editors like a Component Summary Table like that in Part
1[2]?

[1]
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20-adjuncts.html?content-type=text/html;%20charset=utf-8#mep-template
[2]