Status of AI related to Primer section 4 editor Note?

From: Liu, Kevin <kevin.liu@sap.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 00:27:50 +0200
To: "Arthur Ryman" <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Cc: "Jonathan Marsh" <jmarsh@microsoft.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
Hi Arthur,

In my notes of the WSDL 2.0 Primer To-Dos, I have the following item
recorded:

	Sec 4.1 (Embedding XML Schema):
	    Check the sections on import and include mechanisms for
	    correctness.  (Be sure to check the table also.)   I'm not
sure
	    I got them all right.

	-->Arthur will review

I know you have recently reviewed the primer. Can this action considered
completed? Please let me know if any more change is necessary.
Otherwise, I would like to remove the ed note.

Best Regards,
Kevin