W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-ws-desc@w3.org > June 2005

Agenda, 9 June 2005 WS Desc telcon

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 16:36:46 -0700
Message-ID: <7DA77BF2392448449D094BCEF67569A507CE2E49@RED-MSG-30.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>
To: "WS-Description WG" <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

0.  Dial in information (members only) [.1]:

See the public WG page [.2] for pointers to current documents and other
information, and the private page [.3] for administrative matters.

If you have additions to the agenda, please email them to the WG list
before the start of the telcon.

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-desc/2005Jun/0011.html
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/
[.3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

1.  Assign scribe.  Lucky minute taker for this week is one of:
      Jean-Jacques Moreau, Jeff Mischkinsky, Bijan Parsia, 
      Tom Jordahl, Kevin Liu, David Orchard, Tony Rogers,
      Dale Moberg, Hugo Haas, Rebecca Bergersen, Amy Lewis

--------------------------------------------------------------------
2.  Approval of minutes:
  - May 26 telcon [.1]
  - May 31 - June 1 FTF [.2, .3] and Summary [.4]

[.1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005May/att-0084/2005052
6-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.2]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jun/att-0002/2005053
1-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jun/att-0002/2005060
1-ws-desc-minutes.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Jun/0002.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------
3.  Review of Action items [.1].
?*        2004-11-11: Anish to propose additions to the test suite for 
                      the purpose of interoperability testing, 
                      due 2005-05-12.
?*        2005-03-31: Marsh to take on (or recommend closing) Bijan's AI
                      to produce a component/property table via XSLT, 
                      due 2005-05-28.
?         2005-04-21: Pauld to craft, publish Common Schema structures
                      to WG for review for publication as WG Note, 
                      due 2005-06-28. 
?*        2005-04-22: Amy to provide examples for the advanced section 
                      of the primer. Amy to send them to Kevin and test 
                      materials to Arthur, due 2005-06-09. (LC61c) 
?*        2005-05-12: Glen to add scoping example to primer, 
                      due 2005-06-01.
?*        2005-05-19: Umit to provide #none for Primer, due 2005-06-01. 
?*        2005-05-26: Paul to describe LC124 proposal in more detail
                      (where does the attribute go, what's the value for
                      normal Schema validation?), due 2005-05-31.
?*        2005-05-31: Umit to incorporate these three points into new
                      text - 1) it's about the message, dammit, not the 
                      operation, 2) it's context-dependent, 3) for the 
                      contexts which we define as common, here are the 
                      things to be thinking about (unique GEDs, etc), 
                      due ?. 
DONE [.3] 2005-06-01: Jonathan to draw the optionality of the safe 
                      attribute to the TAG's attention, due ?. 
DONE [.4] 2005-06-01: Marsh to warn CG of incoming requirements for 
                      async MEP, due ?. 
?*        2005-06-01: Glen to formulate concrete async requirement 
                      for CG, due ?.

Outstanding editorial work:
?         2005-04-28: Arthur to introduce specialized markup for 
                      components and properties.
?         2005-06-01: Soap 1.1 binding editors to make MUST and 
                      SHOULD lower case in the Note on in-only MEPs

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/#actions
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/actions.html
[.3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2005Jun/0009.html
[.4] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-cg/2005Jun/0000.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------
4.  Administrivia
  a. Upcoming FTF dates:
   - Week of June 18th?
  b. Next Round Publication details:
   - Primer Last Call
   - Core
   - Adjuncts
   - SOAP 1.1 Binding
   - Alternative schema languages Note [.1]
   - Schedule and pub date?

[.1] 
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/altschemalangs.h
tml

------------------------------------------------------------------
5.  Incoming Last Call Issues [.1].  Comments list [.2]
  - none

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/

------------------------------------------------------------------
6.  Completed editorial issues (proposal to close)
  - LC132: WSDL 2.0 2005-05-10 Working Draft Discrepancies [.1]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC132

------------------------------------------------------------------
7.  Issue LC124: Support of evolution of messages described in Schema
                 1.0 [.1]
  - Continue discussion

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC124

------------------------------------------------------------------
8.  Unaddressed LC comments:
  - LC5a: QA Review on WSDL 2.0 Part 1, intro and conformance 
          issues (a) [.1]
          Objection [.2]
  - LC5f: QA Review on WSDL 2.0 Part 1, intro and conformance 
          issues (f) [.3]
          Objection [.2]
  - LC9:  How does the Operation Name Mapping Requirement [.4]
          Unclear whether there is an objection.
  - LC51: Editorial last call review comments [.5]
          Objection [.6]
  - LC73: Raising an ugly issue again [.7]
          Objection [.8]
  - LC75f: Allow extension attributes on RPC local element 
           children [.9]
           Objection [.10]
  - LC75v: Remove "Processor Conformance" [.11]
           Objection [.10]
  - LC76a: MEPs should support addressing mechanism [.12]
           Objection [.10]
  - LC76c: WSDL 2.0 LC Comments (Part 2) (c) [.13]
           Objection [.10]
  - LC76d: Replace ADD with header construct [.14]
           Objection [.10]

[.1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC5a
[.2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC5f
[.3]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005May/0020
.html
[.4] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC9
[.5] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC51
[.6]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005May/0021
.html
[.7] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC73
[.8]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005May/0020
.html
[.9] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC75f
[.10]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ws-desc-comments/2005May/0091
.html
[.11] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC75v
[.12] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC76a
[.13] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC76c
[.14] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/issues.html#LC76d

-----------------------------------------------------------------
9.  Alternative Schema Language issues [.1]
  - examples of non-XML type system extension?
  - multiple definitions of the same type/element
  - discussion of operations with types that span multiple languages

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005May/0083.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------
10. Proposals addressing formal objections.
  - F&P (Glen) [.1]

[.1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2005Apr/0069.html
Received on Tuesday, 7 June 2005 23:39:52 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:58:36 GMT