Re: IBM Interest in the WSDL 2.0 RDF Mapping

From: Bijan Parsia <bparsia@isr.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 11:12:25 +0100
Cc: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>, WS-Description WG <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek.kopecky@deri.org>

Sorry to have missed this.

The problems with progress have largely been personal, i.e., I've been
having health problems since January. Internally, we are looking to
supplement my work on it and I really have been sort of passively
blocking Jacek from making progress (in spite of his pestering). Sorry.

In short, as soon as I can pull myself together, I think progress will
pick up inspite me.

Cheers,
Bijan.