TIBCO Software, Inc., withdraws from minority opinion/formal objection

From: Amelia A Lewis <alewis@tibco.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 10:17:48 -0400
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org

At the publication of the Last Call of WSDL 2.0 in 2004, TIBCO
Software, Inc., registered a formal objection to the Operation Name
Mapping Requirement, on the grounds that it was inappropriately set as
a requirement for a variety of reasons explicated in the objection.

ONM has since been designated a Best Practice, which TIBCO Software,
Inc., agrees that it is.  Consequently, we wish to withdraw from the
objection, as we find that our objection is fully satisfied by this
designation.

Amy!
--
Amelia A. Lewis