[Please read!] Early call for WSDL 2.0 implementations

From: Jonathan Marsh <jmarsh@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 11:36:10 -0700
To: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

The Web Services Description Working Group is preparing for our
Candidate Recommendation phase, which we hope will occur soon.

To help us determine the level of interest in implementation, and to
initiate more direct contact with the implementer community, we'd
appreciate hearing from any organization or individual planning to
implement WSDL 2.0.

Please notify us of your plans (even if they are rather vague) by
sending mail to the WG mailing list www-ws-desc@w3.org.  Please feel
free to forward this mail to other lists that you think may be
appropriate.

Thank you!