RE: Fw: Question re: WSDL 2.0 and (schema) xs:import

It's not clear to me that James is mistaken. But as he doesn't
specifically state whether he is able to *reference* a component from a
namespace he has not imported I can't really tell whether he's mistaken
or not.

James is (I think) looking at this from the perspective of an
*instance*. He has an instance containing elements from namespaces A, B
and C. He can pass schema A (which imports schema B, which imports
schema C ) to his schema validator and it all 'just works'.

He seems to be expecting the same behaviour for WSDL. But in WSDL we're
*referencing* schema components, and we've put the same requirements on
such references (correctly IMO) as those required by XSD.

Gudge