Re: Draft Charter of the XML Schema Patterns for Databinding Working Group

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 12:17:40 +0100
To: <plh@w3.org>, <www-ws@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

I'd also like to draw attention to a possibly related effort, a proposed WG Note
currently under review by the Web Services Description Working Group:

Comments on this note are probably best directed to www-ws-desc@w3.org

On Fri, 2005-07-15 at 16:17 -0400, Philippe Le Hégaret wrote:
> ... is available at
> http://www.w3.org/2005/07/ws-databinding-charter.html

I knew I was forgetting at least one thing. While this work will be
independent from any programming languages, it is worth mentioning in
the charter the current effort for existing programming languages, such
as JAXB.