RE: Primer Review

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 13:05:31 -0700
To: "Liu, Kevin" <kevin.liu@sap.com>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>
My earlier comment that it should be {checkAvailability} was wrong.  It
should remain as {checkInDate}.

I believe that only leaf nodes can be specified.  Section 4.2 IRI style
says it has to be a sequence.

As I read the spec, the example with location="{checkInDate}" should
become a URI option a).  Perhaps the example address attribute should be
updated to add the "checkAvailability" to be a more descriptive URI.