Re: What Happens if 2 Inline Schemas Define the Same Element?

Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com> writes:

> If you want to generate a warning instead of an error, that means you'll
> have to compare the definitions. Do you think there is value in generating
> a warning as opposed to an error. Wouldn't it be simpler to just consider
> this an error?

Thing is, it's not an error in principle.  XSV tries to avoid this
pblm by keeping track of URL/Namespace pairs and never doing one
twice, but this is clearly a case where that didn't work . . .

ht
                     Half-time member of W3C Team
            Fax: (44) 131 650-4587, e-mail: ht@inf.ed.ac.uk