RE: Two logical WSDL documents describing the same service

(Thanks Paul, you beat me to it!)

Richard,

Though not official, draft minutes of last week's F2F are at:
http://www.w3.org/2005/01/19-ws-desc-minutes.html#item02

Also, if you have an opinion about what you think the Working Group
should do, please speak up!

--

David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard