RE: Two logical WSDL documents describing the same service

From: <paul.downey@bt.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:04:23 -0000
To: <rph@nesc.ac.uk>
Cc: <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

Richard

this issue has been the subject of much debate during the
life of the WG, and was discussed during last week's F2F:

[[
Single interface per service issues:
    - Issue LC73: WSDL Last Call issue [2]
    - Issue LC75n: WSDL 2.0 Last Call Comments [3]
    - Issue LC89k: Comments [4]
    - Roberto's proposal [5]
      Majority in favour of reopening?

 [2] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC73
 [3] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC75n
 [4] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC89k
 [5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2004Nov/0094.html
]]

I suggest you observe the outcome of this discussion (the minutes
have yet to be published) and if you have new information, consider
raising a separate Last Call comment (though officially the deadline
has expired).

Paul