From: www-ws-desc-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-desc-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Asir Vedamuthu
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 8:47 AM
To: 'www-ws-desc@w3.org'
Cc: 'jeffsch@windows.microsoft.com'
Subject: First Class Headers - Proposed Resolution for LC76d

LC76d -  <http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC76d>
http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/4/lc-issues/#LC76d

#1: At the Melbourne F2F, I observed a simple majority to explore header
proposals that are independent of the Features and Properties framework.
This draft is one such mechanism. It accommodates SOAP 1.1, SOAP 1.2 and
HTTP Bindings. AFAIK, this draft resolves all the sub issues raised by
Jeffrey Schlimmer in LC76d.

The number two driving force behind this proposal is the desire for
simplicity. I bet the user community will enthusiastically receive a product
that simplifies their work and reduces their time to market.

This is the first draft. I made it as brief as possible. If there is
sufficient interest, I will continue to produce newer versions that will
accommodate your requirements and issues. At the least, this proposal will
provide sufficient information to the WSDL Working Group to make an informed
decision.

Comments, suggestions, corrections, thumbs up, thumbs down .. are greatly
appreciated.

Regards,

Asir S Vedamuthu
asirv at webmethods dot com