Initial PDF Version of WSDL 2.0 Part 1 Available

From: Arthur Ryman <ryman@ca.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:24:17 -0500
To: www-ws-desc@w3.org
I have generated an initial PDF version of Part 1 [1] via an XSLT
transform to LaTeX and pdflatex. I'd appreciate your feedback. I am aware
of some "word wrap" problems, mainly caused by URLs, and I'll fix those.
Please let me know if there are any formatting errors or foreign
characters that are not rendered correctly. Thx.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/desc/wsdl20/wsdl20.pdf

Arthur Ryman,
Rational Desktop Tools Development

phone: +1-905-413-3077, TL 969-3077